Wednesday, February 6, 2013

5 Month Progress Pictures

So today is my 5 month Surgiversary!  I have to say, I can't believe that it has been 5 months already!  It has actually gone by pretty quickly.

There is more than one way to track progress.  So far, I have only been tracking progress through weight and BMI, but since that can stall, not be accurate, not give the full picture, I need to look at other ways to track my progress, such as pictures.

So without further ado ...

Phoenix Journey begins - January 2011


Day before Surgery - September 5, 2012





5 Month Progress Pictures - February 6, 2013



1 comment:

  1. Woman, I am so proud of you I could pop. You've stuck with this through such a tough season in your life, and the results are so easy to see. Love you!

    ReplyDelete