Thursday, February 14, 2013

Week 23 - Weigh In

Wow that last week went by fast.  I did a little bit better on a few things, but still not pulling in 100% or even 90% on any of the main basic issues that I need to be compliant on.   I could psycho-analize myself to death on this, but if I were to be 100% honest, I am just being lazy.  There is no excuse.

I have reminders on my phone, twice.  I have the vitamins set out.  I have the water ready to go.  I am talking about it here.  There is NO reason that this should be an issue.  Period. 

I have decided that I will no longer let this be an issue.  I will no longer struggle with these 4 things.  They WILL be apart of my daily routine, just like getting dressed and having coffee are.  That is just the way it will be from now on.

Period.



Today's official weight:
Weight: 228
BMI: 37.4

Total Loss  87.4 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment