Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ever On ...

I have not been doing anything in about two months. To be honest, I have had a bit of a stumble and it has been hard to pull myself up and move on again. It has been a very very BIG struggle to continue on since my father passed, but the sucker punch was actually finding out that I may not be eligible for the surgery due to a stupid rule of having to have over 5 years of medical records that show I have been obese. I don't have 5 years of medical records, because I worked to lose the weight, but was unable to keep it off and am back up close to where I started. I feel like I am being smacked for trying to do something myself.

So, I felt sorry for myself, I stopped exercising, I stopped watching what I was eating closely, and other than just weighing myself and making comments about "watching what I was eating" and trying to make digs at myself, I really haven't done anything at all. INCLUDING verifying that I am actually screwed by this rule.

So its time to stop the moping, pick myself up by my big girl panties, figure out a plan and go forward.

Can a Phoenix have a rebirth in the middle of their rebirth?

No comments:

Post a Comment