Tuesday, February 15, 2011

There and Back Again 2/15/2011

These updates on the miles are quick, but kind of boring. I suppose I should find some comical, fun, witty way to say "Hey I went to the Gym". I know that for some it may not be a big deal, but for me it is a huge deal and I want to give myself credit, so that I continue. So till I find a better way to update and give myself little check marks for going to the gym, boring updates is what you get.

Today I actually did two workouts. I went walking at the mall in the morning and then met Cathy at the Gym later in the day. Go me! We did 3 miles in our walk in the morning; and in the evening Cathy and I decided to try cycling instead of walking. So while we were only at it for 20 minutes, we got 4.5 miles in for a total of 7.5 miles for the day.

17.35/967 Journey to Lonely Mountain
17.35/1934 There and Back Again

No comments:

Post a Comment