Monday, February 7, 2011

The Road Goes Ever on and on ...

Since I joined a gym on Saturday, I had to make sure that I got good use of it. So here it is, two days later and I am back! Awesome streak! Twice in three days. I am pumped.!

So since I am back at the gym, I am also back on the Walk to Rivendell. The last time I was tracking my exercise miles, I had made it to Rivendell and then beyond, having traveled all the way to Mt. Doom and back to the Grey Havens, following in Frodo's footsteps the whole way. So now that I am back on the road, and it just so happens that the Hobbit is going to start filming this month, I feel it is time for me to travel not just to Rivendell again, but to the Lonely Mountain. Perhaps join Bilbo, Thorin and Gandalf in their adventures!

So in that vein, here is another 1.25 miles to add to the 1 mile on Saturday. Total miles to the Lonely Mountain - 967 miles; Round trip is 1934. Goal will be to get to the Lonely Mountain by the release of the Hobbit in December of 2012; and back again by the release of the second movie in December of 2013!

2.25/967 Journey to Lonely Mountain
2.25/1934 There and Back Again

No comments:

Post a Comment