Sunday, February 6, 2011

Joined LA Fitness

I joined LA Fitness today. I went to check it out with a friend and we both ended up joining. Is it the smartest financial decision in the world? Not really, as the smartest would be to get a good treadmill and just workout at home. It would eventually be cheaper than the gym. But, if this motivates then who the hell cares what is financially prudent?

So gym it is! Must get moving!

The Plan is to be at the gym three times a week, minimum. I can't swim right now because of my shoulder, so that takes that out. But I can walk and I can cycle. I don't care one wit about working out on the machines. I hate them and while I might build muscle, if I hate them, then I wont do them. So walk and cycle it will be. I am back on the road!

Starting today, 1 mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment