Saturday, January 15, 2011

What path do I take?

Since I have been here before, walked the path, had some successes, but ultimately ended up back where I started, one must ask the question, where do I begin this time? What path do I take? Where do I start?

Well those are questions that I don't have the answer to.

I don't want to do weight watchers again. At least not in the sense of ever giving them one more dime of my money. I could have a discussion about doing a program that is Weight Watchers-esque, but I absolutely refuse ... refuse ... REFUSE to give them one more cent. You might say that I have WW issues.

So, where does that leave me? What do I do? What program do I try?

Honestly, I don't know. I am not sure where to start.

I know I need to make changes. I know that what I need to do is stop emotionally eating, and stop letting the chocolate run my life, and to control my portion sizes, and to journal, and just do what I know what is right to do. I had done it for 6 years! Why do I need a "program"? After all I lived it, I should be able to just do. But for some reason, it just isn't that easy.

I guess this time, I need more. I need more that what I did before. I just don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment