Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mini Quiche Recipe

Mini Quiche Recipe

5 eggs
1 cup shredded cheese (I've been using Swiss)
6 slices bacon (I've been using Morningstar Farms breakfast strips, which is not really bacon)
sprinkle of black pepper
sprinkle of garlic powder
sprinkle of oregano

Beat the eggs in a bowl.  Cook the bacon and crumble it up, then add that, the shredded cheese, and the pepper, garlic powder and oregano to the eggs and stir it well.  Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and fill the muffin tin with the egg mixture.  I made six muffin-sized quiches with this recipe.  Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
You can refrigerate leftovers and reheat them in the microwave in just a few seconds.

Disclaimer - I did not make this recipe up.  I found it posted on a Bypass forum and am posting so that I can remember it.  I will be making it tomorrow, so review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment